jmeter-user mailing list archives

From billf5293 <bfindei...@hmstn.com>
Subject Re: Object serialization and the JMeter proxy
Date Tue, 29 Jan 2008 16:32:15 GMT

Thanks for the reply.

I am in the process of setting up the tests (have not actually run any
tests).

The proxy records the request from my applet and I can 'see' the serialized
object in the post portion of the request but the proxy is not passing the
object to the server correctly causing an error.  In other words, the
application will not run correctly through the proxy.

On a side note I am also researching The Grinder as an option so if anyone
has experience with a similar scenerio please let me know.

Thanks.