jmeter-user mailing list archives

From billf5293 <bfindei...@hmstn.com>
Subject Object serialization and the JMeter proxy
Date Fri, 25 Jan 2008 20:43:14 GMT

I have been assigned the task of load testing our entire suite of
applications.  We use html, jsp, and applets.  Our applet communication is
done mainly via URLConnections.  We serialize a lot of objects using
ObjectOutputStreams.

What would be my best approach to setting up the test?

I really would like to use the JMeter proxy and am able to 'see' the
serialized object in the post portion of the analysis but the object is not
making it to the server.

If I cannot use the proxy is my best bet to output the objects to files to
send.  If so can I somehow automate this (we have a very large and complex
applications and hand coding all the requests would be a nightmare).

Thanks in advance!