jmeter-user mailing list archives

From JackTaylor <taylor7...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject JavaScript must be running error
Date Sun, 06 Jan 2008 05:03:55 GMT

I have created a test that logs into an application and navigate to an entry
screen.  I enter information into the form and select save.  When I run the
script it gets logged in and navigates to the form but nothing in the form
is entered or saved.  When I look and the HTML Response data using the View
Results Tree it keeps saying Java Script is needed to eun this application
but it is not enabled on the browser.  My problem is that Java Script is
enabled on my browser.  Can someone give me a hand on figuring out why I am
getting this error.

Jack