jmeter-user mailing list archives

From BlakeUMN <bl...@software.umn.edu>
Subject Re: Specifying Content-Type for Java Request
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2008 17:19:12 GMT

Thanks for the reply.

I am generating multiple HTTP POST bodies (as files) which contain static
data as well as data from Jmeter variables.

A group of Java Request -> Save Responses pairs take care of generating the
files, and the Send a File.. feature of an HTTP Request lets me specify the
file containing the POST body. I don't want to point to Baz.bop1.unknown in
the HTTP Request, because if I add a Save Responses to File Post Processor
above the point where I generate Baz.bop1.unknown, the file will be
generated as Baz.bop2.unknown, and the reference to Baz.bop1.unknown will be
destroyed.

The only way I see this working is if I have full control over the filename,
or the HTTP Request can point to a filename like /foo/Baz.bop* and fill in
the details itself. I'm open to ideas though.

Thanks,
Blake