jmeter-user mailing list archives

From BlakeUMN <bl...@software.umn.edu>
Subject Specifying Content-Type for Java Request
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2008 01:23:51 GMT

I have a Java Request with resultData = "Foo ${jmeterVariable} Bar" and a
child "Save Responses to a file" having a Filename prefix of Baz.bop. The
file is written to disk with the filename Baz.bop1.unknown and I would like
it to be written as Baz.bop. The makeFileName method of
org.apache.jmeter.reporters tells me the n.unknown being appended is due to
a missing Content-Type in the response.
How do I set the Content-Type of the Java Request? Is there an easier way to
do this?
Thanks,
Blake