jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Dmitry Kudrenko <dmi...@ardas.dp.ua>
Subject Re: JMeter goes Out of Memory
Date Wed, 09 Jan 2008 09:40:41 GMT
Greetings, Ragini.

How many threads do you start for your test plan?
What kind of OutOfMememory Exception do you have?

Look to the following article if it is "java.lang.OutOfMemoryError:
unable to create new native thread" exception:

http://www.egilh.com/blog/archive/2006/06/09/2811.aspx

Note about interesting paradox:
"the more memory you give to the JVM the more likely you are to get
java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: unable to create new native thread" (c)

Try to execute test plans on the several JMeter servers. It should
help you.

--
Regards,
Dmitry Kudrenko