jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Dmitry Kudrenko <dmi...@ardas.dp.ua>
Subject Re[2]: JMeter goes Out of Memory
Date Wed, 09 Jan 2008 09:50:46 GMT
DK> Greetings, Ragini.

Sorry, I skipped your messages about 4 users test. It is strange.
What OS do you use?
What memory usage do you have in the task manager?
Try to inspect JMeter with some profiler tool (JConsole or YourKit
Java Profiler, etc).

What kind of memory JMeter exceeded (Heap Memory, PermGen space)?

--
Regards,
Dmitry Kudrenko