jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "David Brown" <da...@davidwbrown.name>
Subject Re: Test Plan execution from Proxy Recording failing at critical spot (*.do?)
Date Tue, 22 Jan 2008 13:43:09 GMT
Because of the usual Corporate America paranoia I am forced to use I.E. 6. If I can get Firfox
installed would the web tools help to acquire the page data? The local admin does not have
the source so using an echo server socket won't work because I cannot re-direct. Any ideas
on how to capture the page data? Please advise, David.

sebb wrote ..