jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "David Brown" <da...@davidwbrown.name>
Subject Test Plan execution from Proxy Recording failing at critical spot (*.do?)
Date Sun, 20 Jan 2008 14:52:41 GMT
Hello Peter, the committers, contribs and users. I have just recently begun using JMeter though
I am a long time Jakarta.Apache project haunt. I have found the tool to be indispensible to
my current gig. There does not seem to be much traffic here and so I will keep it short. I
have a Test Plan derived from a Proxy Recording that is not behaving as expected. The target
webapp has a login screen that I can navigate by putting in the userid only since the page
is single-signon where no password is required. The main problem page is a single page with
3 inputs I would like to automate and then submit. The Test Plan fails at this page. I have
studied  the page source. The page is sometype of Jasper or Struts-like so-called (dot).do
invocation. If anyone replies I can reply with the (dot).jmx and possibly page HTML source
and other info as needed. The particulars follows. Please advise, David.

JMeter: 2.3.1
OS: Windows XP and 2003, Linux ubuntu/gnu/ 2.6.22-14-generic
JDKs: 1.4.x and 1.3.x
Tomcat: 4.x and 5.x