jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Dhanashri Bhate <dhanashri_bh...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: JMeter shuts down?
Date Wed, 26 Dec 2007 15:53:58 GMT
Hi,
I did check out for the "launch" dir , i do not see any launch dir, and no jmeter.log file.

Do i need to specifically set up logging somewhere?

-Dhanashri

Dhanashri Bhate <dhanashri_bhate@yahoo.com> wrote: hmmm... thanks!
sorry for not giving enough information,

when i say it shuts down, i mean the UI and console both are gone!

Jmeter version is - 2.3
Java version installed -
java version "1.4.2_16"
Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.4.2_16-b05)

I've seen this happen 2-3 times, but unfortunately I'm not able to reproduce it now...

Where is the log file located by the way? i searched for jmeter.log but did not find it.

Thanks in advance!

Dhanshri

sebb <sebbaz@gmail.com> wrote: Probaby running out of memory - check the console window
and jmeter.log file.

Which version of JMeter?
Which version of Java?

On 18/12/2007, Dhanashri Bhate  wrote:
> Hi,
> I have JMeter on Win xP machine
> I'm trying to load  test a webserver, basically I'm trying to gradually increase the
number of concurrent requests and trying to find out at what point errors start coming.