jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Same result for every thread?
Date Wed, 28 Nov 2007 13:55:21 GMT
I suggest you add a Java Request Sampler to the test plan; you can use
this to display the value of the variable(s), e.g. in the Label field:

VAR1=${VAR1} VAR2=${VAR2}

etc.

Check that the correct values are being used.

Also check that a single thread returns different responses if you use
different values for the variable(s).