jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 1 User Test OK - 2 User Problem
Date Mon, 12 Nov 2007 15:45:00 GMT
On 12/11/2007, Modha Khammammettu <MKhammammettu@calcas.com> wrote:
> Fails means: Fields are being set in 1 thread but not in other.
>
> There is nothing in Jmeter log.
>
> (Except 2007/11/12 06:32:34 INFO  -
> jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSampler: Error Response Code: 404
> I know why this line is there. I have all my resources under
> cx/resources folder. When I record I have eliminated
> All types of resources such as .*\gif .*\.png etc under resources
> somehow I did not know how to prevent cx\resources from being recorded)
>
> I just ran 2 threads loop count 1, 1 ran completely. The other one
> failed complaining that mandatory fields are not being set.
> I am not sure how I can trace the error.
>
> I am looking at "View Results Tree" element and looking at the html
> output I can see one thread is going through all steps and second one
> failing with mandatory fields not set (which is application requirement)
> error.

So the JMeter test plan is running the second thread, but the results
are not as expected.

This is probably due to the requests in the second thread not being
correct in some way.

Check the Request tabs in the Tree View to see where the differences lie.

Perhaps the RE is not working in the second thread; if so check the
differences between the responses to the two threads in the Tree View.

The Tree View contains a lot of information which you can use to debug the test.