jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Kerrod Wells" <k.we...@cqu.edu.au>
Subject POST data issues
Date Fri, 30 Nov 2007 01:37:12 GMT
Hi,

Sorry if this has been covered previous as I've only just joined the
list, and I'm very much new to Jmeter.

I have a test plan that has been imported from Badboy that does a simple
sign on, sign off test to our peoplesoft system (via https). When I
first run the test in Jmeter, it doesn't sign on correctly, and I see
the following in the Request tab (for the POST step)

POST data:
cmdlogin&languageCdENG&timezoneOffset-600&useridPS&pwd****

If I then click around, but not change anything in the POST step and
rerun the test it signs on correctly and gives the following in the
Request tab

POST data:
cmd=login&languageCd=ENG&timezoneOffset=-600&userid=PS&pwd=****

For some reason the first time its run (an any time after if I don't
click in the POST step) it won't put '=' in the POST data. Soon as click
in the POST step, and rerun the '=' appears.

Help. :)

Thanks

Kerrod