jmeter-user mailing list archives

From <falci...@pjm.com>
Subject RE: Maintaining Session Info
Date Wed, 03 Oct 2007 15:09:03 GMT
Solved.

I used the proxy recorder to record my steps. Although, I'm not really
sure what it did.

	-----Original Message-----
	From: Falciani, Jeff
	Sent: Wednesday, October 03, 2007 8:34 AM
	To: 'jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org'
	Subject: Maintaining Session Info

	I'm having an issue testing a web app that requires
authentication via back-end ldap (not BASIC authentication).

	I have set up a test case and added a cookie manger, but my
session info is being lost between the login http request and subsequent
http request. I've also tried to use http url rewriting. I can see as
part of the login request (which is successful) that a jsessionid is
being set. I just need to figure out how to get that session id to the
other requests.

	Any help would be appreciated.