jmeter-user mailing list archives

From <NagaChandrikaSravanth...@cognizant.com>
Subject RE: Throughput controller
Date Mon, 15 Oct 2007 06:46:48 GMT

Hi Sebb,

Somehow I'm not getting any JMeter related mails in this forum. Can you
please do the needful. Thanks!

Thanks,

Sravanthi

Performance Testing CoE (PTCoE)

VNet:62426

-----Original Message-----
From: sebb [mailto:sebbaz@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 03, 2007 3:22 AM
To: JMeter Users List
Subject: Re: Throughput controller

It seems the setting of the per-user check-box has no effect - the TC

always counts per-user, and does not count global iterations.

Not sure how long this bug has been present.

What are you trying to achieve?

Or are you just testing the TC?

But why do you want to use the TC to

On 02/10/2007, Hugo Melendez <hmelendez@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,

>  I have the attached test plan running, trying to test Thoughput
Controller.

> I have 5 users looping 10 times over a http request, for a total of 50
GETs.

> If I set the TC to a total executions of 40, the total executions are
50.

> Instead, if I set TC to a percent executions of 10%, the total
executions are 5.