jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Adrián Alberto Rojas González <aro...@AVANTICATEC.NET>
Subject RE: HTTp Proxy Server recording aplications with Ajax
Date Wed, 24 Oct 2007 15:58:54 GMT
Hi, thanks for your advice, I recorder an aplication with not Ajax and Jmeter recorder correctly
but when I tried to record the aplication with Ajax the request not appearing, my real question
is Jmeter have problems or it is not compatible with Ajax in the record? Any ideas?

Any person has not had the same problem when tried recording any aplication with Ajax?

Thanks

Adrian

-----Original Message-----
From: sebb [mailto:sebbaz@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2007 7:05 AM
To: JMeter Users List
Subject: Re: HTTp Proxy Server recording aplications with Ajax

JMeter can record most HTTP browser traffic. It cannot record HTTPS
(though see the details of https spoofing).

I suggest you try recording something very simple (non-Ajax) first to
get familiar with the process and then try the Ajax site.

On 23/10/2007, Adrián Alberto Rojas González <arojas@avanticatec.net> wrote:
> Hi, all
>
> I have a question, Jmeter can recording aplications that it development with Ajax (this
aplication use the Google Web Tool Kit)? Because I used the "HTTp Proxy Server" to recorder
the test in the aplication and the request not recording, please help me