jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Alf H√łgemark <...@i100.no>
Subject Re: HTTP PUT with request parameters
Date Sun, 14 Oct 2007 12:59:20 GMT
Hi

I have today submitted what I believe is improved support for HTTP PUT
and HTTP DELETE.

Now HTTP PUT works like HTTP POST, expect that HTTP PUT does not support
multiparts
HTTP DELETE works like HTTP GET.

This is submitted to the trunk as changelist 584535.
I will not mark the bug reported as fixed yet, because I want to add
some unit tests first.
If you could do some testing in your REST application scenario, that
would be great.

Also note that I am working on improving the SoapSampler, so that it
will use the same code as HttpSampler2 to create the requests, and also add
support for the different HTTP methods to the SoapSampler.
The SoapSampler is just a simpler GUI for making Soap/REST samples, in
my opinion.

But for now, using the HttpSampler or HttpSampler2, I think you should
be able to test REST applications successfully.

Regards
Alf