jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Alf Høgemark <...@i100.no>
Subject Re: JMeter Proxy Server
Date Fri, 05 Oct 2007 21:08:36 GMT
Hi,

I see you have created a bugzilla issue for this as well, that is good.

If you could do some testing at
http://www.kanonbra.com/opensource/testing/httptesting/
more specifically,  either using the
http://www.kanonbra.com/opensource/testing/httptesting/utf8/edit/simple_test_form_utf8.htm
or
http://www.kanonbra.com/opensource/testing/httptesting/utf8/edit/simple_test_form_multipart_utf8.htm
depending on what is matching your scenario, that would be great.

You should test using your browser only, and entering the UTF-8 values
you are using for testing, and see if they work as expected in this test
application.
Then you should start JMeter, and use the "Http proxy server", and then
point your browser to the http proxy server, and do the testing, and
then see
how the test plan gets recorded.

Using http://rishida.net/scripts/uniview/conversion, it seems to me that
the "%E3%8C%90" value you have corresponds to U+3310 in Unicode U+hex
notation, is that as you expect ?

I am very busy right now, so I doubt I will have time to look into this
possible bug this week, so if you could help with some testing that
would be great, and increases the chances of solving this quickly.

Regards
Alf