jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error notifications in the result report
Date Fri, 26 Oct 2007 12:22:33 GMT
It seems to me that the samples which don't match the desired RE have
failed, so I would use an Assertion instead of the Post-Processor.

You can then count the successes and failures in the XSL processing.

However, if you don't want to do that:

The Java Request sampler can be used to generate samples with almost
any content you want; this could be used instead of an invalid HTTP
sampler.

The check you are doing is more on the lines of an Assertion, except
that the Assertion depends on multiple previous samples, not just the
last one.

You could probably use the BeanShell assertion to do this.
It could count the number of failures, and flag the last sample as an
assertion failure if the count is < 10.