jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HTTp Proxy Server recording aplications with Ajax
Date Wed, 24 Oct 2007 13:05:14 GMT
JMeter can record most HTTP browser traffic. It cannot record HTTPS
(though see the details of https spoofing).

I suggest you try recording something very simple (non-Ajax) first to
get familiar with the process and then try the Ajax site.

On 23/10/2007, Adrián Alberto Rojas González <arojas@avanticatec.net> wrote:
> Hi, all
>
> I have a question, Jmeter can recording aplications that it development with Ajax (this
aplication use the Google Web Tool Kit)? Because I used the "HTTp Proxy Server" to recorder
the test in the aplication and the request not recording, please help me