jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How can I know if samplers failed in runtime
Date Tue, 23 Oct 2007 13:16:47 GMT
Do you mean you want to stop the test:
* if 5 or 6 samples out of 10 failed in a single thread
* if 5 or 6 samples out of 10 failed in any thread
* if sampler 5 or sampler 6 failed in any thread

The last case is easy, just add a
http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/component_reference.html#Result_Status_Action_Handler

The other cases cannot be handled in JMeter directly, though one could
write a BeanShell Post-Processor or Listener to count the failures.

I suppose the Result Status Action Handler could be extended to handle
the other cases.