jmeter-user mailing list archives

From b4d93r <b4d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Default header (Still playing with the SOAP stuff) [SOLVED]
Date Wed, 10 Oct 2007 23:01:25 GMT

Well it turns out I really wasn't done with this! %-|

We were able to get our xml files formated correctly for SOAP use and were
able to get the test to run and return the desired results using the
WebServive(SOAP) Request. Now (after manually setting up 1000+ requests in a
test I discover a way to call those files using a csv file. :confused:

I'm now trying to figure this out. How can I set up my test to do a SOAP
request using the CSV Data Set Config option to randomly send the 5998 xml
files we have?

Would this be the design format?

Test Plan
+Thread Group
++CSV Data Set Config
++WebService(SOAP) Request
+View Tree Results
Workbench

I understand that the .csv file needs to be in the same directory as the
.jmx (Jmeter) test file correct? Does the XML files need to be there too?

We will start there as I have other questions on setting up the CSV Data Set
Config option.

I'm hating JMeter but yet I'm also loving it! :-U