jmeter-user mailing list archives

From b4d93r <b4d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Default header (Still playing with the SOAP stuff)
Date Wed, 03 Oct 2007 20:49:49 GMT

The first tests I was referring to were apparently just hitting the server
itself and not the wsdl service. After running a few other attempts today it
appears there may be some mis-configuration on the server itself. We are
investigating that now. So, the server was replying back that it was there
and it heard me. however when we attempt to hit the wsdl service itself is
where we get these errors. %-|