jmeter-user mailing list archives

From b4d93r <b4d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can any body differentiate LoadRunner and Jmeter & How a Beginner can proceed with JMeter
Date Wed, 03 Oct 2007 17:55:17 GMT

Hi Shaik,

As for "plug-ins" there are some things out there that are able to be
used/integrated with Jmeter. So far the only ones I have found that are very
useful to me at this time are  http://www.badboy.com.au/ BadBoy  a GUI tool
that lets you click and record then export them into a JMeter format. There
is some tweaking that you may have to do but it helps. There is also
http://rubenlaguna.com/wp/better-jmeter-graphs/ Stat Agg Visualizer  which
gives you another graph option for your reports.

We have Compuware at my location and I'm enjoying working with JMeter a lot
more. (Probably because Jmeter works!) There is a learning curve involved
with JMeter. Mine has been in the realm of XML, SOAP, and basic
configuration. I've discovered that it can be finicky at times. but again,
it's working as opposed to the expensive tool we purchased.

Hope that helps some!
Steve