jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Bruno Charloup" <bcharl...@jouve.fr>
Subject Functional test mode / Post-processor "save response to a file" usage
Date Fri, 19 Oct 2007 08:30:32 GMT
Hi all,

I want to use Jmeter for functional test (non regression, comparison of

I've found the post-processor "Save responses to a file" and it can answer
to my problem, but I don't how to indicate the folder where files will be
created (default location is the bin directory, and I can't found any
information about this location in the jmeter.properties file).

I have also a second question about the check box "Functional Test Mode" in
the Test Plan pan : how it works ? only during the creation of a new JMeter
script ? in this case, where files are recorded ?

Or this check box can be check when running test (with a single user) and,
in this case, where data received from this server are saved ?

Thanks in advance for any information.

--
Bruno