jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Alf H√łgemark <...@i100.no>
Subject Re: SOAP Request and keepalives..
Date Wed, 26 Sep 2007 18:42:25 GMT
Hi

A patch is welcomed.

I am hoping to change the SOAP/XML-RPC GUI, so that it has the same
"standard" http settings GUI as the HTTP Samplers.
I think the SOAP/XML-RPC GUI should look very similiar to the HTTP
Samplers, except that the "parameters" section are gone,
and instead there is a big edit box where you can paste in the content
that should be sent as the body of the request.
That way, it will be possible to specify keep-alive, http method, follow
redirect etc.
I'm hoping to have this done in the coming weeks on the "trunk" of the
JMeter development.

Regards
Alf Hogemark