jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Nikolaos Giannopoulos <nikol...@brightminds.org>
Subject JMeter BeanShell: Global Hashtable Variable
Date Thu, 20 Sep 2007 20:38:38 GMT
Hi,

Working through most of the issues I had in developing a script that
would ensure that I hit all 9 web instances behind a LB by processing a
JSP that had the server and instance information.

Last problem:

- How do I create a global Hashtable variable
   i.e. I can only add strings to the JMeter vars map
   i.e. I want to create this global Hashtable once and have each thread
simply add to it

- Once I have 9 entries in the global Hashtable the threads will each
start to stop and we are done

Looks like a simple problem but vars doesn't work and I checked the
JMeterContext class and it doesn't seem like you can add any object
there either.  There must be a way to do this....

Any ideas?

--Nikolaos