jmeter-user mailing list archives

From damiando...@yahoo.com
Subject Current thread count in distributed test
Date Wed, 19 Sep 2007 16:58:58 GMT
Hi,

      I'm running a simple distributed test, using 2 machines as slaves and another one as
master. I couldn't be able to monitor the current number of active threads. When I try to
log this value JMeter saves a 0 for every record. So I suppose that the master didn't receive
this value. However, the tests runs ok, so I think that the RMI communication is working fine.
Does anyone face the same trouble? Ideas about what to try are welcome.

Thanks in advance,

dd. //

-----
Damián D'Onia