jmeter-user mailing list archives

From r d <rad...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: jmeter result-report.xsl problem
Date Mon, 17 Sep 2007 23:27:57 GMT
I'd one listener in test plan. Removing listener also didn't help much

sebb <sebbaz@gmail.com> wrote: Do you have any listeners in the test plan? Perhaps one
of them is
writing to the same jtl file.

site: http://www.programmerplanet.org/pages/projects/jmeter-ant-task.php

tried using different style sheet under /jakarta-jmeter-2.2/extras directory but didn't help
at all.

Content is not allowed in prolog.

line it's complaining about? Any suggestion would be appreciated.