jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jmeter result-report.xsl problem
Date Mon, 17 Sep 2007 22:20:46 GMT
No, I meant that if the file does not start with those characters then
it is incorrect.

Are you sure that the file is an XML file created by JMeter?

Remember that JTL files are appended to, so if you change from CSV to
XML, the file will be a mixture.

On 17/09/2007, r d <rad390@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I copied following lines on top of JTL file but didn't help. I still see same error message
>
> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
> <testResults version="1.2">
>

> sebb <sebbaz@gmail.com> wrote: The JTL file must start something like:
>

> On 17/09/2007, r d  wrote:
> > Hi there,
> >
> > I spend good time on web to see if anybody has same issue, but couldn't resolved
following issue.

> > I followed all the steps mentioned for jmeter-ant-task mentioned on web site: http://www.programmerplanet.org/pages/projects/jmeter-ant-task.php
> >
> > However, after I execute the  task, I received following error. I also tried using
different style sheet under /jakarta-jmeter-2.2/extras directory but didn't help at all.
> > I'm using jmeter-2.2
> >
> > Error message
> > [xslt] Loading stylesheet ~/jakarta-jmeter-2.2/Concurrency/jmeter-results-detail-report.xsl
> >     [xslt] : Error! Content is not allowed in prolog.
> >     [xslt] : Error! com.sun.org.apache.xml.internal.utils.WrappedRuntimeException:
Content is not allowed in prolog.
> >     [xslt] Failed to process ~/jakarta-jmeter-2.2/Concurrency/Concurrency.jtl
> >

> > Error message doesn't really tell what content is not allowed and what line it's
complaining about? Any suggestion would be appreciated.