jmeter-user mailing list archives

From r d <rad...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: jmeter result-report.xsl problem
Date Mon, 17 Sep 2007 23:10:41 GMT
already did that exercise couple of times

sebb <sebbaz@gmail.com> wrote: Try deleting the JTL file and trying again.

http://www.programmerplanet.org/pages/projects/jmeter-ant-task.php

> > > However, after I execute the  task, I received following error. I also tried
using different style sheet under /jakarta-jmeter-2.2/extras directory but didn't help at
all.
> > > I'm using jmeter-2.2
> > >
> > > Error message
> > > [xslt] Loading stylesheet ~/jakarta-jmeter-2.2/Concurrency/jmeter-results-detail-report.xsl
> > >     [xslt] : Error! Content is not allowed in prolog.
> > >     [xslt] : Error! com.sun.org.apache.xml.internal.utils.WrappedRuntimeException:
Content is not allowed in prolog.
> > >     [xslt] Failed to process  ~/jakarta-jmeter-2.2/Concurrency/Concurrency.jtl
> > >

> > > Error message doesn't really tell what content is not allowed and what line
it's complaining about? Any suggestion would be appreciated.