jmeter-user mailing list archives

From b4d93r <b4d...@gmail.com>
Subject Getting fancy with PHP
Date Thu, 27 Sep 2007 16:41:34 GMT

Good day everyone!

I have another question. What I would like to do is be able to take a PHP
app (which another team member is working on now.) and use it to pull data
from an excel spreadsheet and populate the XML file so we get a pretty
decent variance as we are going against Tomcat Servers and those that are
familiar with Tomcat, it will cache. We are trying to work around the
caching issue bu doing this.

So my question is, how could I incorporate that PHP app into my test case?
This is where I'm stuck.

Thanks!
Steve

UPDATE:

Ok, I figured this one out. The PHP app will not have to be used at all.
It's role is to generate the XML file(s) we will use in the JMeter test
script. Thanks to everyone who was attempting to figure this one out. :-D