jmeter-user mailing list archives

From CharekC <cha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IBM JRE/JDK with Jmeter and SSL
Date Fri, 07 Sep 2007 21:34:06 GMT

Thanks
   Jmeter 2.3RC4 works fine with IBM JRE 1.5 in SSL mode v2. I only had to
modify jmeter.bat to get it to start correctly. However, it does not seem to
support SSL v3 as for this version I get ->
Thread Group 1-1, handling exception: javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException:
Server chose unsupported or disabled protocol: SSLv3
Thread Group 1-1, SEND TLSv1 ALERT:  fatal, description = handshake_failure

Do you know how if SSL v3 will be supported?