jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Christiaan Lamprecht" <christiaanw...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: SSL with no authentication
Date Thu, 30 Aug 2007 12:35:30 GMT
> As far as I know, the keystore password is only relevant for client
> certificates; if the server is asking for a client certificate, then
> presumably it needs one.

I see. I'll update when I find the solution.

"wget --no-check-certificate" specifies the following for the client:
"Don't check the server certificate against the available certificate
authorities.  Also don't require the URL host name to match the common
name presented by the certificate."

It seems to be equivalent to closing the popup window. Now I just need
to automate this.

Thanks again
Christiaan