jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Johanna Briseno" <briseno.joha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to increase a parameter of request HTTP?
Date Tue, 07 Aug 2007 14:08:29 GMT
Thanks,

So,
In Test Plan I must create a variable in "User Defined Variable"
Name                            value
count                               1
user_aux                       count++

and soon in "HTTP Request" I must in my variable change the parameter by
which I defined in the "Test Plan"?
HTTP Request:
Name                            value
user_id                          user_aux

That is correct??

thank you very much.

Jo.