jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Ajit Wagh" <aji...@gmail.com>
Subject if the master jmeter died or it is running in non-gui mode - how to halt remote jmeter slave server instances
Date Thu, 02 Aug 2007 14:54:47 GMT
Hello EB,
I am running JMeter in distributed environment i.e one master JMeter
controlling all 20 remote JMeter slave instances.

When I run JMeter master server in non-gui mode using the command "java -jar
ApacheJMeter.jar -n -r -t test.jmx" ( actually I have created a JMeter
windows service for that) and jmx file is set to iterate for forever mode.

All the remote instances are behaving as per my expectations -

The issue is - when I stop my jmeter master service - it gets stopped but
the remote JMeter slave server continue to execute.

Is there any way to send stop signal to all remote jmeter instances ?

Thanks,
~Ajit