jmeter-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Dominik Karall" <>
Subject empty variables in some cases
Date Thu, 09 Aug 2007 13:37:39 GMT
I'm using jmeter to test some servlets on our webapplication server.
The servlets respond with xml code and I extract variables from that
by XPath. The problem is, that in some cases the variables are empty
when I use them in some request situation.
The following structure works:
Thread Group
 - Create Reseller
   - create request
   - xpath -> rorgid
   - Loop (Create Provider)
     - create request (with rorgid var)
     - xpath -> porgid
   - create service request (with rorgid var)
   - request with porgid

But when I move "create service request" up before loop, then the
provider create request doesn't get the rorgid value any more. The
same happens when I move "create service request" after the "xpath ->
porgid" element, the "request with porgid" gets an empty variable.

I'm using svn version 556204 from nightly builds.


To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message