jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Aditi Seth \(adseth\)" <ads...@cisco.com>
Subject Timers
Date Thu, 23 Aug 2007 20:12:53 GMT
Hi ,

I am trying to setup a test plan where each request has a delay
associated with it and each of these delays are different.

Example

Thread group
    -simple controller
    gaussian random timer
    - login
    - http request A ( delay 1 min)
    - http request B
        - gaussian random timer ( delay 5 mins)
    - http request C
        - gaussian random timer (delay 10 mins)

Bascially, each user access page A every min,  page B once in 5 mins and
page C once in 10 mins. And the login request needs to be shared between
these requests.

I did try to add timers to each request , but the flow is sequential.
Request A is now delayed by sum of all these timers.
Do I need different thread groups for this scenario? Or is there any
other nice trick that I am missing.

Thanks,
Aditi