jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Jiang, Yangyang" <yangyang.ji...@intel.com>
Subject RE: Simple port problem about Jmeter.
Date Fri, 03 Aug 2007 02:42:18 GMT
Hi. Andrzej.
Thanks for your help.
But it still can not work.
The application is on Http://{ServerIP}:9900/
If I do not use Jmete, everything is fine.
But if I use the Jmeter proxy server and change IE proxy to 8080, problem comes.
What can I do then?
Type in Http://{ServerIP}:9900/
java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketConnect(Native
Method) at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.doConnect(PlainSocketImpl.java:333) at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.connectToAddress(PlainSocketImpl.java:195)
at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.connect(PlainSocketImpl.java:182) at java.net.Socket.connect(Socket.java:507)
at java.net.Socket.connect(Socket.java:457) at sun.net.NetworkClient.doConnect(NetworkClient.java:157)
at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.openServer(HttpClient.java:365) at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.openServer(HttpClient.java:477)
at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.(HttpClient.java:214) at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.New(HttpClient.java:287)
at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.New(HttpClient.java:299) at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getNewHttpClient(HttpURLConnection.java:792)
at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.plainConnect(HttpURLConnection.java:744) at
sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.connect(HttpURLConnection.java:669) at org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSampler.sample(HTTPSampler.java:457)
at org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSamplerBase.sample(HTTPSamplerBase.java:889)
at org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.proxy.Proxy.run(Proxy.java:163)
Connection refused means the port is not listening, right?
It is ok when I use Jmeter to record the actions on a 80-port-applicatioin. I tried many times.
But what can this problem be? I am too confused.

Best Wishes
From
yangyang.jiang@intel.com