jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Jiang, Yangyang" <yangyang.ji...@intel.com>
Subject Simple port problem about Jmeter.
Date Thu, 02 Aug 2007 09:25:46 GMT
Hi, all!

I am a new Jmeter user having many problems with it, and faithfully
looking forward your answers.

A simple one like this:

Do you always put http application to port 80?

If not, and if you are using a strange port like 9900 or some thing like
that, and all the test steps must be recorded, how do you test the
application?

Since you should type in http://localhost:8080/... Instead of
http://localhost:9900 <http://localhost:9900/>  when you use the "http
proxy server", how do the browser knows where you want to link to?

I don't know whether I have made myself clear. But I just want to ask
how Jmeter proxy server will link to the none-80 destination when you
must record your actions instead of writing them.

Thanks.

Best Wishes

From

yangyang.jiang@intel.com <mailto:yangyang.jiang@intel.com>