jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Simon Brown" <Simon.Br...@openwave.com>
Subject RE: iterating through urls from csv data set config using while loop controller
Date Tue, 07 Aug 2007 15:53:09 GMT
Hi Kathy,

I had done exactly as you suggested, but just retested there to make
sure and have found the following (surprising) results:

1. Running JMeter from a Windows Platform

No error occurs and while loop iterates correctly.

2. Running JMeter from a Solaris 10 Platform

The following error occurs and JMeter repeatedly attempts to access the
invalid url: