jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Chhavi Bansal" <chhavi.ban...@globallogic.com>
Subject regulate the number of active users
Date Wed, 08 Aug 2007 12:54:14 GMT
Hi,

I have a scenario where it is required to control the number of
concurrent
threads to a certain value, at any instance of time. For example, at any
given point of time
during the execution of the test,I want that only 100 threads should be
running (it can be <=100 threads
 depending on the application). How can I achieve this using JMeter.

If the above mentioned is not possible,can we find out the number of
threads that are active at one particular instance of time.(say if I m
running a test with 100 users in a forever mode)

 Appreciate any help.

Best Regards
Chhavi