jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Archana T N <archan...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject Runing multiple threads in parallel
Date Mon, 13 Aug 2007 21:49:16 GMT
Hi,

    In my JMeter script i have added the AJAX calls in that particular page manually as HTTP
Requests, since these calls were not being captured during the script recording in JMeter.
In the real time scenario all these AJAX calls needs to be executed in parallel. But in my
script i have added them sequentially.

  Could anyone please let me know how to run these calls in parallel.

  Thanks
  Archana