jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Jon Carlson" <jon_carl...@writeme.com>
Subject Re: PUT and DELETE (REST web service load testing)
Date Fri, 17 Aug 2007 17:57:23 GMT
That would be sweet!  I have a lot to do before I'm ready to use it, but
hopefully in the next couple of months.  (I'm doing this work in my free
time).  When the feature gets in I'll make sure I "advertise" it with some
of the REST gurus out there.  Maybe they'll try it out and write an article
on it.

- Jon