jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Jeremy Sanderson <jsander...@aculis.com>
Subject Re: Help extracting one specific url from a Page
Date Fri, 24 Aug 2007 21:00:05 GMT
Dan,

Have you tried using a Regular expression post processor instead of the html link parser?

Jeremy Sanderson

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dan Climan" <dcliman@mywire.com>
To: jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org
Sent: Friday, August 24, 2007 2:42:34 PM (GMT-0700) America/Denver
Subject: Help extracting one specific url from a Page

I'm just starting with jmeter 2.3 and I can't figure out how to create the following test

1) Get Home Page www.domain.com/home
2) Get the first link (or all the links) that are returned that match
.*pbl=249.*
e.g. www.domain.com/abc?pbl=249&xyz=1
3) Show Test Results

I've tried various combinations of adding an HTML Link Parser to an HTTP Request, but I can
get the right combination of Samplers and Processors to Create this.

I looked through the user guide and the poll and spidering example, but could get them to
fit this.

Thanks for any guidance,
Dan