jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Alf H√łgemark <...@i100.no>
Subject Re: JMeter & Acegi Security Framework
Date Wed, 08 Aug 2007 08:11:03 GMT

I think Acegi can be configured to use either cookie based sessions or
url rewriting, or both. I think my app used cookie based sessions.

I think you should add the "View results tree" listener to your test plan.
http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/component_reference.html#View_Results_Tree
I always use that listener when I want to figure out why my test is not
behaving as expected, since it allows me to see all the details of the
request sent and the response received.

Regards
Alf Hogemark