jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Alf H√łgemark <...@i100.no>
Subject Re: JMeter & Acegi Security Framework
Date Tue, 07 Aug 2007 10:33:35 GMT
I have successfully used JMeter to test web app based on Spring and
Acegi security.
JMeter does not care what third party library is used for security.

You just need to make sure that the correct user name and password is
used for logging in, and that you use the cookie manager to keep the
"user" logged in.
I suggest you read more in the user manual, and if you still have
problems, please give more details on the nature of your problems, and
then maybe we can help.

Regards
Alf Hogemark