jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Toby Hobson <toby.hob...@btinternet.com>
Subject Measuring total time for a thread group execution
Date Tue, 14 Aug 2007 15:38:27 GMT
<!-- DIV {margin:0px;}-->Hi

am trying to measure the response time for loading a page, including
all the css, js and images referenced in it. I have built a thread
group which simulates all the requests the browser will make (using the
proxy tool). Now I am trying to measure the time it takes for the
thread group to run. I have found various listeners like the summary
report which are useful but they all seem to give stats for the
individual samples. What I really need to know is "how long will it
take to load this page". I guess I could just add all the average
sample times together but this isn't really a true reflection of the
real world.

Cheers

Toby