jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Timers
Date Thu, 23 Aug 2007 20:58:42 GMT
Timers are applied to all samplers in scope, and are applied before
the sampler executes.

On 23/08/07, Aditi Seth (adseth) <adseth@cisco.com> wrote:
> Hi ,
>
> I am trying to setup a test plan where each request has a delay
> associated with it and each of these delays are different.
>
> Example
>
> Thread group
>     -simple controller
>     gaussian random timer

Cannot tell where this is in the test plan.
If it is the only child of the simple controller, then it will not
apply to any samplers.
If it is at the same level as the samplers below, then it will apply
to all of them.

>     - login
>     - http request A ( delay 1 min)

Where is the timer?