jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Mail Visualizer
Date Tue, 14 Aug 2007 09:21:42 GMT
No, I was referring to other visualisers such as the Table Listener,
which will show the sample as having failed.

The failure field does not seem to get updated in the Mailer GUI, but
it will still send the message if necessary.

On 14/08/07, David Schulberg <David.Schulberg@objectconsulting.com.au> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am still puzzled. I have a 'Mail Visualiser' straight after an Assertion that fails.
I assume you mean the Failures field in the Mail Visualiser as being reflective of status.
Even though the preceding Assertion has failed the Failures field = 0 all the time.

> David Schulberg
>
> Object Consulting | Senior Consultant
> email: david.schulberg@objectconsulting.com.au
> consulting | development | training | support
> our experience makes the difference

response codes so I can't use a Mailer Visualizer to trigger emails based on 'failed' response
assertions. Any suggestions on how to send email notifications if assertions fail? It appears
to me that I probably need something like a BeanShell listener.

Visualizer would send an email because it is set to respond when Failures=1 but it doesn't.